Am I Really Done?

Hi all,

First of all, thank you for your positive, interesting and engaging posts about your E-Portfolios. Over the course of the day, I have been constantly refreshing the blog looking for a little peer motivation, and you have more than delivered. I have been working intently on my E-Portfolio for the past few weeks. As I’ve said many times, I’m technologically challenged, so it has been very time consuming. However, being able to showcase my hard work through new media in exactly the way I want it displayed has been very rewarding. Despite hitting the scary “Publish” button and posting my E-Portfolio link to CTools, I don’t feel like I’m really done. I think if I pull up my E-Portfolio in a few days, I will have things to change and add and I hope I can keep improving it.
I am happy to say that I am now halfway through college…but I don’t know where the time has gone. I improved so much as a writer in this course and I want to thank Shelley and all of you guys for that. You have consistently inspired me through your work and blog posts, so thank you all. I have never had to create something so organic for myself and really sit down for hours on end making something exactly how I wanted it like I did for the E-Portfolio. Here’s the link!

http://molltomp.wix.com/mollytompkins#!home/mainPage

One thought to “Am I Really Done?”

1. Hi Molly,
    I am new to the writing minor and therefore found this blog post very inspiring. You clearly created such strong relationships with your writing, your peers, and your teachers throughout the writing minor process and that is very nice to see considering I look forward to creating similar bonds over the next year or so in the minor. I am yet to develop this personal relationship with the “scary publish button” but your words have me genuinely excited to get myself out there for the community to see. I look forward to reading through your E-portfolio! Congratulations on your completion of the minor!
    In U&I,
    Will