Final Days #RayRay

I truly cannot believe that tomorrow is our last class for the capstone course.  It really seems like just a few days ago that I was meeting Ray on the first day of class as he immediately frightened us all by telling us about our final portfolios and projects.  This semester has really flown by, but I am so happy that I had the opportunity to spend it in Ray’s class. I learned so much from each person every week, and it was so rewarding to be able to finally see everyone’s portfolios last week.  I know how hard everyone has been working, so having the chance to see how the final products have evolved and come together was so exciting.  I am continuously more amazed each day by the high level of talent, passion, and expertise that each person possesses in our class.  It was remarkable to see what a wide range of genres, fields, and mediums our projects covered.  It was also so wonderful to be able to see some of the portfolios from the other class section and to see what great ideas they had come up with as well. While I am very happy to be done with my project, I am certainly going to miss working on it and discussing it in class.