Top Ten Books

I wouldn’t exactly call myself a reading buff, but as followed are the books that I’ve found my enjoyable and/or meaningful to read, or a book that I’d really like to read:

1. I Beat the Odds, Michael Oher with Don Yager

2. The Catcher in the Rye, J.D. Salinger

3. To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee

4. On the Road, Jack Kerouac

5. Lord of the Flies, William Golding

6. The entire Alex Rider series, Anthony Horowitz

7. The Da Vinci Code, Dan Brown

8. Sandy Koufax: A Lefty’s Legacy, Jane Leavy

9. Any Curious George Book

10. Any Dr. Seuss Book

3 thoughts to “Top Ten Books”

1. Hey Benji!

These are some great recommendations that I am going to add to my reading list. I never heard of some of these books. The only books that I read on the list is “To Kill a Mockingbird” and of course I have read Dr. Seuss and Curious George. I think I am going to add Lord of the Flies and The Cather in the Rye to the long list of books that I want to read.
    Great having you in class.

2. Hi Benj! Great list. Some of my all time favorites are on here too! I have only read parts of On the Road by Jack Kerouac, but would love to read the whole thing. The last two are by far the best suggestions, though. Curious George is my favorite, and I would gladly read any Dr. Seuss book every single day if I could! Thank you for sharing!

3. Thanks for sharing your list here, it’s always interesting to see what people’s favorite books are, and I love the variety you have up there. I was recently trying to piece together a top ten list of my favorite books I’ve read recently and had a much harder time narrowing it down than I initially thought it was would be. It’s hard to go wrong with any of the ones you have down here though, good luck with finals and everything coming up!