Top Ten Reading List #topten

1) Less Than Zero –Brett Easton Ellis

2) We the Living –Ayn Rand

3) The Picture of Dorian Gray –Oscar Wilde

4) The Psychopath Test –Jon Ronson

5) Regeneration –Pat Barker

6) The Philosophy of Autism –Jami Anderson and Simon Cushing (two of my old professors/mentors back at UM Flint)

7) Spoon River Anthology –Edgar Lee Masters

8) The Love of My Life –Cheryl Strayed

9) Identity, Character, and Morality: Essays in Moral Psychology –Oven Flanagan and Amelie Rorty (and basically anything relating to the philosophy of morality, ethics, and moral psychology)

10) Blueberries for Sal –Robert McCloskey (had to throw my favorite childhood book in at the end)

2 thoughts to “Top Ten Reading List #topten”

1. Hey Kira!

I haven’t heard of most of these books. The only book I have heard of is “A Picture of Dorian Gray” because I actually have a cousin named Dorian Gray! I should look into reading some of these books. #9 sounds really interesting. These are some great recommendations that I should add to my long list of books that I plan on reading in my free time. Thank you!

2. Hi Kira! Thank you for sharing your reading list! I actually haven’t heard of most of these books. It is so interesting what a wide variety of books people are coming up with this for these lists, and I love that we have such a diverse range of books compiled. I am always looking for new books to add to my list, so I will definitely look into some of these! 🙂