And ladies and gentlemen, for 50 points…….
Here are my TOPTEN most recommended books for you to read!
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- Power, Privilege and Difference by Allan G. Johnson
- On Purpose by Vic Strecher
- The Last Time I Wore a Dress by Daphne Scholinski
- The Alchemist
- Toward a New Vision: Race, Class and Gender as Categories of Analysis and Connection by Patricia Hill Collins.
- The Help
- Great Expectations
- The Art of Racing in the Rain
- The Go Giver
I hope you at least read one of these books in your lifetime. And if you already have, then kudos to you! Congrats on your completion of the MIW!