Well Here It Is

It’s funny how fast things can sneak up on you, and I feel like there are fewer areas in my life than school where things have seemed to fly by.  It hasn’t come close to sinking in yet that I’m done with my junior year in college, and just like the  first two years of my college career, this past year has flown by.

I remember sitting in class the first day thinking about how much work the e-portfolio seemed like, but once I got going on it, it was one of those assignments that seemed to fly by, much like this past semester.  Not saying it wasn’t a lot of work, but looking back on it it was entirely worth it all, both the class and the eportfolio.

One of the biggest takeaways, and also what I’m most nervous about having the project live and public now, is that it’s public.  I’ve never been one that has had that many people read my work, but over the course of this class I’ve learned about the importance of being aware for the audience you’re trying to reach through your work and your writing.  By having this project live, it’s a little comforting knowing that people are reading the works I’ve worked hard on, but at the same time it’s a  little daunting knowing that all these pieces are out there.

Regardless, this class helped me grow in more ways than one, and without further adieu, here is my portfolio.

http://mzwolan.wix.com/eport