Resource For Multimedia Rubric Examples

Hi Everyone, thought I would share this resource I found from the University of Wisconsin for grading multimedia projects.  They have almost everything or at least something close to any type of project you could do. Enjoy!

http://www.uwstout.edu/soe/profdev/rubrics.cfm

Blake Bambach

I am a senior linguistics major a University of Michigan. I am on the sailing team and a part of a fraternity. I enjoy reading more journalistic type writing mostly and enjoy technical writing.

2 thoughts to “Resource For Multimedia Rubric Examples”

1. Thank you so much for sharing this, Blake! I had trouble creating my own rubric, so this really helped a lot. It was so hard coming up with the elements needed to grade a documentary (multimedia) project based on an essay rubric. So seriously, again, thank you so much. I’m going to go work on drafting a new rubric now!

2. Thanks for sharing this link! I’m currently in the gateway course, and plan to write some sort of multimedia piece for my portfolio at some point. It’s interesting to read some of the rubrics for multimedia projects because it really gives me a better idea of the design aspects that I should be focusing on. Thanks again!