Project III: Baby Steps

When I decided that I was going to make a video for Project 3 I was super excited to see what I would create. I decided to ask four of my friends and family who love Gilmore Girls a few questions about their experience with the show and their relationship with Rory. However, although I knew that making a video was going to be an ambitious task, I did not realize how long the entire process would actually take. As of now I have collected footage from my four interviewees. They have sent me videos of themselves answering all the questions I provided them with. Now, I am beginning to go through the footage on iMovie and so far it’s going okay. I have been playing around with iMovie, but it is a lot more complicated than I anticipated. Currently, I have attempted to cut all of the interviews and roughly put them in a specific order for my video. I still have a lot of work to do though. I need to add music, transitions, clips from the show and narration. I plan to try and work on these aspects during the rest of the week and then go to the Tech Deck for help.

I am still struggling to come up with what exactly I want to say in my narration, but I know that as I continue editing and working on the video I will be able to see my clearer vision. I am also still deciding what I want to title my video. I plan to work on this a lot in the next few days, so hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have a little more of a concrete plan for the rest of my video!

Screen Shot 2014-11-13 at 4.40.33 PM

Here is a screenshot of what I’m working on in iMovie.