Stumbling…

I decided to drift a bit from the blog posts regarding our work…you know, like our redrafting and portfolio maps and all of that shenanigans that we have to complete in about a month…

because, well, I was stumbling. You see, I used to go on StumbleUpon all the time (definitely not in the middle of a boring lecture, no no. I never did that…   ;D   ) But I realized I haven’t just “stumbled” for the sake of it in forever. So why not take a break from the stressful homework and unleash the creativity…see where my Interests take me on StumbleUpon today.

And man, did I discover the coolest artist ever. I really felt the need to share this someone…anyone…so I figured, why not share it with the wittiest, craftiest minds I know? My fellow minors, of course!

25 Thought-Provoking Pieces From A Prize-Winning Polish Cartoonist: http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1zhmLJ/:1B4.E8V2e:Z1oO7knB/www.filmsforaction.org/articles/25-thoughtprovoking-pieces-from-a-prizewinning-polish-cartoonist/

If you have any free time, this is DEFINITELY worth checking out. Each of this guy’s works are blowing my mind, one after the other. They really make you sit there and think about what the artist is trying to say…what is he telling us about society? And he NAILS it. His pieces reveal the stark truth about reality and our world…and what is becoming of it.

My favorite pieces are #4 (using the Facebook symbol – the man looking out into the world from inside a sealed room), #21 (the men staring at the paint rather than the victim), and all of the pieces that involve children in it. There are just so many subliminal messages…it’s baffling!

So, if you do check it out, which is your favorite piece and why? Just curious…