Well Thank Goodness for Thanksgiving

It’s Thanksgiving break. Cheers to that.

Guess who just found her O.C. DVDs in one of the 15 boxes I’ve unpacked today? This girl!

I feel like since the beginning of October I have been looking forward to this day. After an incredibly long fall filled with losses (both personal and football related), my family’s move to a new state, three (!) upper level writing requirements, and the return of the dreaded snow, it’s time for a little hiccup in time when the calories don’t count and I don’t have to do work (ha ha jokes, I still have to do so much work, but at least my mom is doing my laundry for me?)

I got a massage yesterday, during which I am pretty sure I looked like this.

For all of my fellow Capstoners, here’s to being Back Home Ballers¬†for these next few days before the return to campus and the mad dash to the end of the semester!

Katie Koziara

During the school year, I can usually be found doing a few things: studying domestic health policy, working as a student coordinator for the Public Service Intern Program, exploring different restaurants around Ann Arbor, running my regular loop around the Big House, or catching up on one of my many, many favorite television shows.