Woof, Meow, Oink, Rawr

If you looked at my Instagram newsfeed, you wouldn’t know that I had any human friends. You can often catch me making gushy baby noises at my phone screen. It’s embarrassing. But I can’t suppress the squeal that bubbles out of me when I see a cute little pig dressed up in a pretty, pink dress with matching pretty, pink slippers. I spend my free time watching videos of puppies cuddling with each other, and of lion cubs play-fighting and bathing each other with endless licks.

My favorite animal Instagram accounts:
1. BlackJaguarWhiteTiger – This guy rescues animals from captivity. His “kids” are his jaguars, lions, tigers, and dogs. He posts tons of videos every day, of his animals playing with each other, and playing with him. They lick him and tackle him and cuddle with him. It’s incredible. And despite the fact that he bomboards my newsfeed with posts, I just can’t get enough.

Screen Shot 2014-11-18 at 12.10.12 PM

2. JMarcoz – This guy breeds the most adorable English and French Bulldogs. These pups are silly and full of mischievous ideas. Some of the videos are addicting and I have re-watched them over a hundred times (not an exaggeration).

3. Prissy_Pig – This Instagram features two pigs: Priscilla and Poppleton. Their mommy dresses them up in the cutest outfits and they accompany her to teach her first grade class every day. I would do anything to go back to first grade and land myself in this class. This account is the reason I go to sleep smiling every night.

Screen Shot 2014-11-18 at 12.11.46 PM

4. Smushball – This cat is spoiled. He belongs to Dan Bilzerian’s ex-girlfriend. He chills with models, guns, and always wears the most ridiculous expressions.

These are just some of my favorites. I would think twice before following them, because if you love animals as much as I do, prepare to have your life taken over by these irresistible creatures!