Catherine Gosling…it has a ring to it.

What are things you never get tired of? Things that would never bore you. What is valuable? What are you grateful for? Serious or light.

Light? Hmmmm I can do light.

I never get tired of chocolate. Especially Toblerone bars. God you guys need to try them.

toblerone

I never get tired of dreaming I’ll marry Ryan Gosling one day. OKAY, I KNOW HE IS A FATHER NOW. I KNOW. DO YOU REALLY THINK I DON’T KNOW THAT? Whatever, Eva Mendes, whatever. *hand emoji*

Screen Shot 2014-12-10 at 3.50.43 AM

I will never be bored of watching Buttercup, the baby goat, knock over all of her “friends.”

I never get bored of Jeopardy (or any form of trivia for that matter). My favorite game is Catch phrase.

I will never be bored of The Office. It is my favorite show of all time. Jim + Pam forever <3.

jim and pam

I’m grateful for online shopping. Namely Gilt, Piperlime and Nasty Gal.

More seriously though, I’m grateful most for my family. I’m grateful second most for my friends. And third most for my privileges. My number 1 privilege is this fine university. Don’t you ever forget it.

I was feeling especially sentimental the other day and wrote a thank you poem to my parents. I intend to inscribe it into a Christmas card for my parents this year.I know, it’s like I’m in the first grade. But hopefully the writing quality is better than a first-grader’s…hopefully. Everyone should thank their parents this holiday season. We should really thank them every day but sometimes it’s hard to remember all they do for us when they nag us about “spending too much money on Uber and Starbucks.” Pshh, mom, relax.

Aforementioned poem:

Screen Shot 2014-12-10 at 4.24.12 AM