Introducing My Gateway E-Portfolio

Here it is! mayagk.wix.com/eportfolio

I hope you all enjoy looking through it, and that you get a chance to learn a little more about me through it. It’s hard to believe that the gateway course is over and that my E-Portfolio has been published. It seems like just yesterday that I looked at¬†¬†others’ portfolios with incredulity and felt as I could never accomplish the feat of producing such a thing.

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank my classmates and my professor, T for their support, encouragement, and constructive criticism this semester. Without each of you, I would not have been able to accomplish all that I have this semester. You have each been integral in helping me become a better. I look forward to continuing the process and working more with all of you in my future writing classes. I would also like to thank each of you for sharing your own work with me. I truly enjoyed getting to know all of my classmates through their writing, and I am proud to have been a part of such astounding creativity, intellect, and drive to write and be writers.

Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 1.30.38 PM