Let Me Have A Bittersweet Moment Real Quick.

deuces
My usual response to the last day of class.

I’m not usually sentimental about school. I think the last time I was genuinely even a little upset when a class ended was the last day of fourth grade. Since then, I’ve never been that person that claps after the last lecture and, instead, I’ve left classes with deuces in the air and never looking back.

But, as you may have gathered from the title, this class was different. At least in my academic experience, it’s rare to take a class where you not only learn something you’ll actually use three years from now, but you do so with people who are as passionate as you are. But with the Gateway course, I got just that.

So thanks cohort for the inspiration; thanks T for the enthusiasm even though we seemed tired and unresponsive in the morning; thanks blog contributors for your entertaining posts; thanks creators of Wix for the easy website editing software; thanks to everyone for being everyone.  I feel like I’m making an acceptance speech or something.

And after countess hyperlnks, background changes, embeddings, page alignments, filler texts, undos, redos, and caffeine-fueled epiphanies, here’s my E-Portfolio. Thanks for taking the time to check it out, and have a great future everyone!

http://raecka.wix.com/allisonraeck

eport