Remediation Resources

Although I have close to no experience working with technology, I have chosen to either make a video or a podcast for my remediation project.  After doing a little research on my own and reading through a few of my classmates responses on this blog (thank you, everyone) I have found a few different resources that I think will be key to my success!

1. The Instructional Support Services center on campus! Although before this project I had never heard of such a place, its seems supportive, easy enough to navigate, and may even have staff willing to help out a tech newbie like me.  You can rent out different machines you may need for given projects (video cameras, audio devices, etc.) with just your MCARD and return them with you are through! Simple enough I would say.

2. I will also be utilizing iMovie on my my MacBook Pro. Although (and I know I keep saying this) I do not have a lot of experience with this application, I have used it a few times before and I am pretty confident that with a few hours under my belt of navigating around, I will be able to figure it out.

3. I will be conducting interviews for a large portion of this assignment – whether or not it is a podcast or a video.  As such, I will need both iMovie and equipment from the ISS.

…I am planning to continue researching as I develop my plans further!