True Life: I’m addicted to Facebook

I never thought this would hit me so hard. I couldn’t even count the amount of times I visited this page because it was so many. I am addicted to Facebook. I looked through my history, and if I am not even on Facebook it is still open in my computer. Half the time I am stalking someone’s pictures while they’re abroad, the other half I am watching those Tasty videos (which I am also addicted to). Holy crap, I need to get off Facebook. I don’t even like it that much, that’s why I am so confused.

Another huge chunk of my search history was related to internship searching. I am currently on the search and it has honestly consumed hours of my time. This search is so much better because at least it might (hopefully) pay off in the long run. If there’s a policy internship in New York City, odds are I have already looked up the job description.

Lastly, I check the normal stuff: Canvas, ctools, netflix, and youtube. Neither of these websites have a particularly high amount compared to the other. I had a lot of exams, so canvas was used a good amount.

If I am being honest, my history scares me. Note to self: get the hell off Facebook NOW.

One thought to “True Life: I’m addicted to Facebook”

1. It’s kind of crazy how in college Facebook seems to have made a comeback. I definitely agree though, it’s shocking how much we are on the same few websites, wasting so much time, without even realizing. Hopefully this experiment will encourage all of us to change up our habits.