Click here for your weekly horoscope!

What’s up (insert your zodiac sign here).

My Project III is going to be a video explaining everything you ever wanted to know about horoscopes and zodiacs. I’m going to go into the mechanics behind natal horoscopes in the Chinese zodiac and in the Western zodiac. What’s the difference? Is the Chinese zodiac really astrology? Is my zodiac sign a constellation? Stay tuned to find out the answers to all of these questions that I bet you have.

Project II was more self-reflective. There was lots of information given, but it was heavily reliant upon personal anecdotes from my own life. Project III is not going to be as self-reflective. I’m going to take the research that I did for Project II and really focus on explaining the mechanics of some of the things that most people don’t think about when they think of horoscopes. Does that make sense?

Hopefully in the same vein as CGP Grey and Minute Physics, I’ll be able to cover all the information in 3-4 minutes with awesome graphics and a fast-paced voiceover. Just kidding. I don’t have editing skills. I don’t know how their graphics work. But I’m going to try to figure it out. Some “cool” iMovie animations are coming your way (insert your zodiac sign here). And they’re about to blow your mind.