I was watching Volver & Remembered I had to do this

So we get to make an e-portfolio! This is pretty dope. I’ve looked at quite a few. I like a lot of them actually. Like Hannah’s is pretty awesome! Very welcoming and fun. Also very pink (which I’m going to be honest and say pink isn’t my color but it works well for her and showcases her personality, YAY!) Screen Shot 2016-03-21 at 10.43.29 PM

I particularly like the accessibility of her portfolio. It’s all very easy to navigate. Everything is laid out pretty neatly, however new windows open when you want to see her work up close. I’ll have to figure out how to get around that feature, it’s very distracting to me.

I also really liked Cameron’s portfolio. It had music on the home page which was AWESOME. For some reason I really liked it but I know it can be distracting. I might play around with it and see where it goes though. Here’s a fun screenshot of Cameron’s homepage! Hopefully this makes this post more exciting as a whole. (I’m sure you’re riveted by my opinions right now)Screen Shot 2016-03-21 at 10.52.49 PM

But I like the picture in the background and how clean it looks. I don’t think I’ll include tabs for links to the blog because this isn’t the kind of writing I want to showcase. I mean, I just figured out how to change the text color sooo…