E-Portfolio Introduction

Coming in with an unlisted height, fifteen pounds, from the Internet… My E-PORTFOLIO!!

All jokes aside, after spending much of the semester working on the site itself, as well as the projects that it showcases, I am very excited to share my E-Portfolio with everyone in the MIW community. I chose for the E-Portfolio to be a formal setting, allowing potential employers and even professors to get to know me, through the about me tab, and also see the work that I completed in the minor in writing.

For those of you who aren’t as familiar with my work, I chose to use project II and III to see the motivations behind why other people wrote and created. It was very interesting to see the similarities and differences between creating essays, music, and even posting on social media.

If you are interested in viewing the specifics please check out the E-Portfolio. I have listed the link below.

http://goldslou.wix.com/e-portfolio

Thanks to everyone who had a role in this E-Portfolio, from the people I interviewed to my class, who helped me workshop the site. I hope you all enjoy it!