So That I Stop Obsessively Editing It…

I had to consciously stop myself from switching the layout, editing the fine print, and making sure page transitions were just right (for the 100th time), but here we are. This blog post marks the end of my time in the Minor in Writing at The University of Michigan, and it is definitely a bittersweet feeling. When I first applied to the Minor I don’t think I fully grasped what I was getting myself into. Sure, I had been told in middle school and high school that I was a “good” writer, and I seemed to like writing enough. But I what I didn’t know was how much I could love writing, and how much my writing both reveals and helps me discover who I am.

My project focuses on the millennial perspective when it comes to turning points: moments in our lives that are significant, whether we recognize them at the time or not. My portfolio follows a similar theme, and as the image of my homepage below depicts, growing up is never easy. Just as I use my writing to discover things that are unknown–both about myself and the world around me–I used this portfolio to give my audience a glimpse into how I’ve attempted to figure things out.

So, (if you’re still reading this) feel free to click this image and venture to my Capstone Portfolio. I’ll try not to change anything too drastic in the meantime.

Screen Shot 2016-04-18 at 10.27.30 AM