The Final Post

So this is it…my last college assignment. By the end of this blog post I will be done with college forever. Honestly I have mixed feelings about it. Although I am certainly ready for classes to be over, I still have not been able to grasp the idea that I will never step foot in a classroom again, or take another test, or writer another paper. I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the Writing minor. My writing has drastically improved and I have loved getting to know all of the teachers and students in the minor. But before I get teary-eyed, I will share my Capstone E-Portfolio with you.

I am particularly proud of my E-Portfolio, and it feel as if I have been working towards its’ completion the entire semester. For my capstone project I chose to write a personal narrative about fashion and how it has played an integral part in my life. I hope my E-Portfolio gives you a better look into me as a person and as a writer. Feel free to explore!

This semester has been a great culmination of the minor in writing and I am so glad that I have been apart of this great program. Congratulations to the rest of the class of 2016!

Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 5.09.19 PM