This Is It

No, not that Michael Jackson rockumentary from 2009, silly. This is my final blog post on the Minor in Writing Blog. And I think short and sweet is the name of the game for this one.

The Minor in Writing has been good to me, and I say lots of nice things about it in my Capstone portfolio, which I’ll link to at the end of this post. (Patience, friend. Patience.) Presently, that Dr. Dre song “The Next Episode” (featuring Snoop Dogg) is playing on my iTunes, and I think that’s pretty neat. That is all I have to say about that; we don’t have time for clichés.

I think my portfolio — as well as this post — is decently effective in showcasing my personality, and that’s all we can really hope our writing will accomplish, am I right? Maybe. It’s kind of doubtful. But that is besides the point.

I love playing with language — ask anyone who texts me on the regular — and that message is written all over my portfolio (not literally). It was both time-consuming and rather rewarding to put together this final portfolio and, even more so, my Capstone project. And seriously, we’re just wasting time here right now.

Get off this blog and check this out, pal: http://loganhansen87.wix.com/the-words-said

The only promise I make is that you will enjoy yourself, and the picture of Nic Cage as the Mona Lisa below.

This is Nic Cage as the Mona Lisa. I hope you enjoy it.
Rage in the Cage.