- What was your intended purpose of writing this originally?
- Why has your viewpoint drastically changed?
- What was the actual relationship like?
- Why did you give this person so much credit for something you know he didn’t deserve?
- What allowed you to realize he didn’t deserve the credit? who really deserved it?
- If you could have one last conversation face to face what would you want him to know?
- If you could have one last conversation face to face what would you want to ask?
- Do you regret giving him the letter?
- In what ways has he changed?
- In what ways have you changed?
How can you help the reader engage?
I can help the reader engage by giving details about what i thought he added to my life and how I eventually realized he wasn’t a good addition to it. I can describe the change and major points in which I noticed it. I can also elaborate on what my thoughts and feelings were as I originally began to write this piece.
How would the reader engage using their own knowledge?
In this situation it’s easy for the reader to put themselves in my shoes. Everyone has had some kind of relationship, wether it be a significant other or just a friend, in which they parted ways. I think that the reader will use their own knowledge of emotion and heartache in order to connect with the piece.