- Who is the intended audience of the Teen Choice Awards?
- What qualifies someone to be considered a celebrity?
- What are the flaws in modern celebrity culture?
- What is a fandom and why is it a thing?
- What role does social media play in creating one-sided yet meaningful relationships with celebrities?
- What role does humor play in digital news reporting?
- At what age is it no longer socially acceptable to watch or enjoy things labeled as “teen”?
- In what ways do social media enable an entire demographic to speak in one voice – the way people took to twitter to respond?
- Is entertainment news and other like sources an effective way to report on things?
- Why do we care so much about celebrity?
How can I help the reader engage?
- People are often very dismissive of celebrity and pop culture because it’s too shallow or unimportant, but I think that if I can get at a deeper meaning it will help the reader engage more.
What is the reader already likely to posses that they will use in order to help themselves engage?
- Even if the reader doesn’t follow any pop culture trends or figures, celebrity culture is so ubiquitous that everyone is going to have at least some grasp of the concepts.