Finally

It is over, it is really over. Today feels like it has been one of the longest days of my life. It has been full of last minute editing, making sure I have met every requirement and making sure the E-Portfolio looks and functions successfully. I should also mention I got my wisdom teeth out today. Terrible scheduling aside, getting them out was a nice break from stressing over my E-Portfolio. So as I write this I am lying in bed, intermittenly replacing the bloody gauze in my mouth and fighting the urge to take a pain killer like I was instructed because I am afraid it may compromise my ability finish this project the entire semester has been leading towards. So I will continue to fight through the pain, mainly because of how proud I am of the product I just created. The portfolio I made and am turning in now blows away all the expectations I had in the begining of the semester. Wix and I had our battles, some which I did not win, if you can find where it says “I am busy working on my blog posts, watch this space” you win a prize. Another battle I lost was not finding a way to include my teacher feedback when I was breaking down my piece by piece process for my repurposing essat. I could not find a way to transfer the feedback from Canvas to Wix in a way that was at all intuative or reader friendly, so ufortunatly I was not able to figure out how to achieve that requirement.

But that does not mean I am any less proud about the E-Portfolio I am now sharing with the world. I am incredibly excited to have a living website that represents me online. I eagerly await the chance to show it to friends and family. One thing I will really take away from this class is considering my audience more when I write. When I am talking to someone in person, I am always letting what I think and know about the other person influence what I say and the arguments I make. I do not know why I never tried to take this same mindset to writing, and this is something I hope to continue to improve on as continue with my minor in writing.

So without further ado, here it is: http://grantberkshire.wixsite.com/mysite

Read, think, enjoy and feel encouraged to leave comments or ask questions on my site.

It was a tremendous semester, and good luck to everyone in our class as we continue through the minor!