Grad School?

Decisions, decisions, decisions… Today, I must decide if I will attend grad school in the fall or join the workforce. Come on, why must I decide? I can barely decide what to eat for dinner let alone my future.

Since sophomore year, I had planned to take a year or two off break from education and then attend grad school. Thus, I accepted a full-time position at a company starting immediately after graduation. This was my plan until I randomly got accepted to grad school…

Last semester, I got one of those “you must apply” to our program emails, and I fell for it. I clicked on the linked and was like “oh ya I should apply.” Meeting none of the qualifications, I submitted an application. A few weeks later I was accepted.

So, I told my family that first I applied and that got in. Instantly, my mother was like “OMG that is amazing! You must go!” Controversially, my father was like “do not go, go work for a year, save some money, and then go to grad school. ” Ugh, mom and dad why can’t you guys give me the same advice? Just like all responsible young adults, I was like ehh whatever I have plenty of time to decide so I put off making the decision. Well, that is not the case anymore. Today, I must decide. I have no idea what to do. So instead, I write. I am write my thoughts to a community I cherish. Hoping that writing will give me some inspiration. Hoping that an answer will magically appear. Please Sweetland blog, give me some advice.

Unfortunately, the Sweetland blog has not magically told me the truth. So instead, I am going to go for a run and eat some food. Maybe, hopefully I will decide by midnight…