Why My Capstone is Worth Pursuing

My capstone project is worth pursuing because, truth is, whether this was assigned to me or not, it would still be at the top of my to-do list. I am passionate about sharing my story because the more I do, the more others out there get a chance to know that they are not alone and their struggle is nothing to be ashamed of. My capstone project is worth investing in because, it is the ultimate internal question we all ask ourselves, “who am I? “

While we spend so much of our lives trying to discover ourselves, sometimes we live a bit mindlessly. We are all bound to get lost, hit a bump in the road, or even do a complete 360 but, at the end of the day, we learn something from every turn our lives might take. Somewhere along the line we’re forced to realize that no one has the answer to this question because we are not meant to be defined. We are meant to be human. We are meant to have hobbies, likes, dislikes, memories, thoughts, opinions, and experiences that altogether make up who you really are. It’s a process of discovery, to find yourself doesn’t always end with a concrete answer to “who am I?” but just the opposite. We are human, we are ever-changing.