Drumroll Please….

This past semester I have been diligently working on my Capstone project, and my passion for it has increasingly grown every day. I was inspired to create a women’s magazine that seeks to do three main things: educate women, empower women, and redefine what it means to be a women’s magazine. This magazine contains information about topics that directly impact women, whether that information be politically related, health care related, etc. This magazine is also unique in that it is interactive; I have hyperlinked all of the articles that I used during my research, so that readers can directly click on them and read additional information if they would like. There are a variety of perspectives covered in my magazine and topics are presented from an unbiased perspective, allowing the readers to receive information in an objective manner. I am extremely excited to finally be able to present my final product. After weeks of hard work and hours of intensive research, here is my project: https://kuzelann.wixsite.com/annmariehkuzel

One thought to “Drumroll Please….”

1. So excited about this project for you! It looks so professional and it definitely brings your own beliefs and personality into the project! Congrats!