Project Introduction

Hello!

Thank you for viewing my website and looking through my capstone project.  This project is the exploration of  queer identity formation.  How do people do this? This serves to provide some intellectual clarity, and supplement this with artistic matter (video and performance) to make the subject more digestible/give it a voice.

What I would like to know is if the website operates in a cohesive and user friendly way?  Is the format of the site inviting? Does it direct you through the project in a way that flows nicely?

Are there any parts of the website that can be improved to elevate the production value of the project? Do you think there should be more media on the home page? or is it okay that it is separated in four different sections?

https://daiamm.wixsite.com/lilacwine

Thank you,

Dan

2 thoughts to “Project Introduction”

1. Hey Dan!

From my perspective, the performance/video aspect of your project is so cool that it should be the center of your letter to the reader. This might be a cool place to embed your teaser video and get them excited to watch the whole performance!

For the questions/feedback portion, it seems like you’re set!

Best of luck on your performance and finishing up the rest of your project! 🙂
    -Lia

2. Hey Dan!

I love the template for your capstone. I think it is really sleek, and makes an extremely bold statement as soon as the page opens. I think your photo choice as the background is particularly powerful. It’s very you (and I don’t mean that in just the literal sense haha).

I’m looking forward to seeing how the finished product looks – I think with this template, (with it divided in the four parts), your site will be super user friendly and definitely will have a nice flow.

Great work! 🙂