- “Mad Pieces” was published in the Georgia Review this past summer (2017).
- I feel as though the piece is very abstract and written for mature audiences – people who have had some life experience and can identify with pain and a deeper sense of hurt.
- I actually really loved the majority of the reading. Some of it felt a bit “far out” for me and maybe even unnecessary, but I absolutely loved the portions of it where she discussed personal experience.
- “Trump and the Truth: The Sexual Assault Allegations.” was published by The New Yorker Magazine in October of 2016.
- This piece is written in such a way that it can be read and understood by almost anyone, however the intended audience is probably people whom are most interested in politics.
- This piece was absolutely NOT written for me seeing as I HATE politics. I found it easy and interesting enough to read, but not enjoyable based on the content.