Caroline Yardley introduction

These are my 2 dogs Ben and Teddy! Ben is a golden retriever (left) and Teddy is a mix of Australian shepherd, terrier, and cocker spaniel (right). They are my best friends and I love them so much!

Hi! My name is Caroline Yardley and I’m a junior studying Communications.  I’m still not sure what I want to do for a career, but right now I’m thinking of doing something with journalism. Some of my hobbies include writing (obviously!), singing, reading (I’m reading the Harry Potter series for the first time and I’m on book 6!), and finding good restaurants in Ann Arbor. I am also involved in several student orgs such as Young Life, Wolverine Support Network, and Arts Chorale! I’m so excited to see what the Minor in Writing has in store!

3 thoughts to “Caroline Yardley introduction”

1. When I applied to college I was planning on majoring in Communications and going into journalism (maybe I’ll still go into journalism–who knows) but that’s really cool. If you ever want to talk about Harry Potter, it’s probably my favorite topic of conversation so I’d love to talk anytime. I’ve also always wanted to be a good singer but am actually so bad, so I’m always jealous of people who can sing. I feel like I’m always trying to find good restaurants in Ann Arbor but my favorite restaurant is Mani–if you haven’t been, you need to go right away–and I’d love to hear all your favorites!

1. I am a big fan of Chela’s, Aventura, this one BBQ place across the street from Aventura (I think it’s called Blue Tractor?), and Ama’s. I also spent some time with some friends buying pizzas from Pizza House, Pizza Bob’s, South U pizza, NYPD, and Neopaplis and taste testing them to see which was the best one. Neopaplis won and I live right above it now so I’ll probably be going there all the time now!

2. Your dogs are so cute! I had a dog named Teddy too who was a cockapoo. What are some of your favorite restaurants in Ann Arbor? I’m always looking for new favorites. I went to a new Mexican place on East Liberty the other day called La Taqueria which was super yummy! If you haven’t been I definitely recommend it. Also agreed with Olivia…Mani is my all time favorite!