Hello Minor in Writing Community!

Hi everyone! My name is Natalie, and I’m from San Francisco, CA. I’m a junior majoring in biomolecular science. As of now, I’m planning on a career in the pharmaceutical sciences. Since freshman year, I’ve been involved with BLUElab, research, and the Michigan Club Synchronized Swimming Team. Last year on the team, I got to compete in USA Synchro’s National Collegiate Championship in Arizona! I also enjoy reading books and exploring new places. And of course, I am pursuing a minor in writing. I really want to develop as a writer and am excited to begin with the Gateway course!

Exploring a city just outside my hometown!

2 thoughts to “Hello Minor in Writing Community!”

1. Hi Natalie! I also enjoy traveling and exploring new places. I’m from the Midwest, but I have traveled to California many times. Where are some of the new places that you have explored, both in your hometown and otherwise, such as the place in your photo?

2. Hi Natalie! I’m jealous to hear that you’re from California because it’s a place that I’ve never been to but have always wanted to go. I’m from Long Island, New York, which is the total opposite side of the country! New York is amazing, but I feel like California has such a wide-range of places to visit. I know California is huge, but I’ve always wanted to do a road trip starting from the top and go all the way down so that I can see everything it has to offer. Do you have any suggestions of unique places to go?