It’s all happening

When I think about where we all started versus where we are now, I would say that it’s all like March, but in reverse. Let me explain. You know the saying “March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb?” It’s the opposite in this class. Not in a bad way, though. Everything seemed easy at the beginning, but now, now it’s all happening. It’s like you look at your calendar and you’re like, holy shit, there’s less than a month of classes left. And we still have so much to do: submit experiment 2, and 3, and make our eportfolios. It’s a lot. My experiments have been going, but there’s so much more to be done. To be honest, I’m not even sure it I know which one I want to make my final project. Is that a problem? It’s all a lot, but it’s okay. There’s still time. I’m still just learning to embrace the chaos.

One thought to “It’s all happening”

1. Hi Hannah! I’m in capstone right now, and I totally understand your pain when it comes to choosing an experiment and the craziness of the end of the semester. For my gateway project, I knew what I was going to do, but I was completely hopeless when it came to designing my website. I couldn’t get the colors rights, I wanted everything to match but it looked bad – it seemed like I couldn’t figure out the last pieces and just submit it. But, when I look over my gateway project now with a full year behind me, I don’t see those issues anymore. Sure, there are obviously things that I would have done differently if I was making it now, but I would say don’t stress about the minutiae like that or you’re never going to turn it in. Best of luck to you!