e-portfolio is up!

Finally, after a lot of tweaking and consideration, my e-portfolio is completed, up and running. Here is the link:

https://msm4229.wixsite.com/mysite

I am very proud of the way it turned out aesthetically and content-wise. I particularly love the landing page:

landing page of my e-portfolio

Because most of my work with my experiments and final project was focused on gratitude for other people, I wanted to include something on my e-portfolio that was personal. A lot of different aspects of my life are captured in the pictures on this landing page, which is something I particularly loved.

I am also really proud of the “Why Gratitude” explanation on my About Me page. I think it does a good job of conveying the importance of the subject matter of my final project to the audience while also showing something about me as a person and as a writer.

I also think the introduction of my final project shows a lot of the process that was involved in it and encompasses every aspect of the project, which was fairly multi-faceted.

I overall really enjoyed creating my e-portfolio and think that it is very representative of both me and my project.