Finally fully realized, and I’m not turning back

After serious internal debates with myself, I’ve finally decided to go forward with my second experiment and make it my final project. It’s going to be an open letter to the writers of the TV show Shameless. At first, I was a bit worried. I wasn’t sure if I was passionate enough about any of my experiments to turn one into a final project, and that scared me. But then I took some time, did some reflecting, and I think I picked the right one. My other experiments felt complete as is; this one had potential to be pushed further.

The thought of making a website is daunting to me. I don’t even know which platform to use. I’m a very particular kind of person; I like things to look a certain way, and if they don’t, I become easily frustrated. But that’s okay. I need to keep reminding myself that it doesn’t have to be perfect. I have friends that are more tech-savvy than I that can help me if I need. I think I want my webpage to be simple and elegant. Monochrome colors, gray, white, black, maybe blue (I know, boring, right? But that’s who I am.) I want everything to be easily accessible; the links will be clearly marked, hopefully making the overall user experience better. I also want to add an “About Me” page. I’m not sure if I want it to be the first thing that you see on the website, or a separate link. Either way, I think it’s important to add some context that could change the way the viewer looks at my experiments and projects.

I know that it’s going to be a challenge, but I’m up for it.

One thought to “Finally fully realized, and I’m not turning back”

1. I love your honesty and your plans for your website. And you are not boring! You’re elegant! 🙂 Anyway, I had the privilege of workshopping your experiment two, and so I am excited to see how your final product turns out. I think it will be really good! Good luck!