Mostly excited with a little bit of nervous

After much deliberation, I am happy to announce that my final project will be a timeline of the year of my life from 20 to 21 and what I learned from it. It will include the good, the bad, and some of the little things that have shaped and influenced me into the person I am now. It will be separated by each month that includes a picture or some other form of media, the lesson I learned, and how I learned it. My hope for it is that someone else who is also navigating this odd time in between childhood and adulthood will find it comforting, entertaining, and thought-provoking.

I chose this project because out of my 3 experiments it is the one that I feel the most pull to go back to and finish. I have clarity for this project on what it looks like in a final form and that is something that makes me excited to think about. This project is also the one that I want to share with others the most which I think is also important. I want my final project to be something that I am proud of in the end and part of that means showing it to the world so I can be proud.

Moving forward with this project I am looking at possibly switching platforms so that I am able to customize the interface of the project to be laid out exactly how I want it to be. I also need to set in stone what media I would like to use and pull in for my lessons for my last 8 months of the year. I am going to begin by creating a much more in-depth sketch of my project and doing more research about platforms.

I am excited, a little nervous, and ready to get to work. Follow along with my process here!