Whelp let’s change it up again

I don’t think I’ve ever changed my mind so many times in a class. This project, and class has taken me on a whirlwind of different mindsets. At each class Professor McDaniel would pose a new question that got my mind thinking differently than before and this would cause me to change something in my project, for the better though!

For example, I started off with a completely different topic than I ended up with for my final project, but thankfully this happened because I have actually enjoyed writing about the final topic I developed, rather than the original one I was settling for.

I have also completely changed my mind about my website design. I was about halfway complete with my website when I realized there was a much better way to structure the whole thing. After speaking with Professor McDaniel, I decided to start new. I designed a brand new website that would actually function for the content I wanted to present and I am now so much happier with my project.

Sometimes changing your mind all the time is seen as ditzy or inconsistent, however in this case, I am happy that I was motivated to change my mind so much about my project because it allowed me to explore many avenues and choose the topic and website design that fit me best.

One thought to “Whelp let’s change it up again”

1. Hi Emily,
    In regards to changing both the topic of your final project and your web design, out of curiosity what prompted it? I myself am changing – and have had to change – my core topic for many of my previous experiments and I’m wondering what causes other individuals within our class to pursue different ideas.